Monday, August 05, 2013

Worship

You are my love, my exceeding joy, my hope, my life, all that I am is in you, all that I’ll ever be is in you, i’ll be foolish not to realise my existence comes from you alone. My heart and being exudes you cos it’s in u i live, i move and have my being. I am not ashamed to say i am absolutely nothing without you, for I am but flesh and blood.

Oh I can do all things because I have you, i adore you, I exalt you, i worship you, i honour and i extol you, only you will i magnify, i will glorify you, only you can touch my heart the way you do, You are my pillar, my firm foundation, the solid rock on which i stand. My words are not sufficient to describe you in entirety, You are greater, bigger and higher than i can imagine ! You are the very beginning and end, the ancient of days, the one who was and is to come, all nations bow before you, you are God all by yourself.






You are merciful, faithful and wonderful, magnificent, mighty, holy and true, Lord you reign forever, i worship you, i worship you, You reign !!

No comments:

Post a Comment